Model NO.: 20-630mm
Connection: Injection Molding
Application: Gas,Water,Oil etc.
Production Equipment: 125 Sets
Material Supplier: Sinopec, Basell, Sabic, Borouge etc
Nominal Pressure: Pn4, Pn6, Pn8, Pn10, Pn12.5, Pn16
Life Span: 50 Years
HS Code: 3917400000
Material: PE100 or PE80
Fitting Type: Elbow, Couplier, Reducer, Equal Tee, End Cap etc.
Certificates: ISO9001-2008, CE, Gmc
SDR: SDR33, SDR21, SDR17, SDR13.6, SDR11
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Origin: China (Mainland)
HDPE Electrofusion Fittings:
|EF ELBOW 90°||20~560|
|EF ELBOW 45°||40~560|
|EF REDUCING TEE||25*20*25~400*315*400|
|EF EQUAL TEE||20~560|
|EF END CAP||32~500|
|EF BRANCH SADDLE||90*63~315*160|
|EF REPAIR SADDLE||90~315|
|EF TAPPING SADDLE||90*63~315*110|
|EF STUB END||50-500|
1. It is used for connecting pipes of all specification which have the same materials and the same SDR system
2. It possesses reliable connectivity, high interface strength, good airtight performance, and stable welding performance.
3. It is easily welded and operated, and conveniently used.
4. It is not easily affected by changes in environment temperature or human factors.
5. The hidden spiral heating wires buried inside can effectively resist oxidation and rust corrosion, ensuring stable welding performance.
6. The cost of equipment investment and maintenance is low.
Advantage of HDPE Fittings:
Resistance to Abrasion
Environmental stress crack resistance
Frost & rodent resistance
Easy & quick installation