Usage:Water Supply Pipe
Grade:PE 80 / 100 / HDPE
Certification:ISO 9001, BV
PE Heating Pipes:Pex-a, Pert
Underfloor Heating System:PPR, Cooper Manifold, Pipes, Ball Valve, Filter
PPR Application:Hot and Cold Water Supply
China supplier of PE, PVC, PPR pipes and fittings
Polyethylene water supply pipes can be classified to two ratings by different ratings of materials used - PE80 and PE100, and to six series by standard diameter ratio - SDR11, SDR13.6, SDR17, SDR21, SDR26 and SDR33. PE pipe
1. Long working life. Minimum 50 years life under nomal conditions.
2. Hygiene. PE pipe are nontoxic, without the composition of heavy metal additives. No scale, not breeding germ, no second pollution to the potable water.
3. High resistance to attack from various types of chemicals. No electrochemical corrosion.
4. Smooth internal surface. Extremely low friction coefficient. Improved capability for media to pass through. Excellent abrasive resistance.
5. Good flexibility, high resistance to impact. Resistance to earthquake and twisting.
6. Light weight, easy to transport, convenient installation.
7. Unique electro fusion welding and butt welding make the joints stronger than the material, to guarantee a safe and reliable joint.
8. Simple welding technique, convenient installation. Total cost is low for the installation.
9. Polyethylene water pipes are produced in black, black with blue stripes and blue etc.